Celebrating its tenth year as Arthritis Research Canada’s signature fundraising event, the 2023 ARThritis Soirée will take place on Thursday, May 11, 2023 at 7:00 PM at The Roof, Hotel Vancouver.
Co-hosts Coleen Christie (Global BC) and ‘Brother’ Jake Edwards look forward to welcoming guests and sponsors to this exciting milestone event to benefit life-changing arthritis research.
The evening brings together business and community leaders, philanthropists, doctors, health care professionals, and others who share a liking of art and a desire to support arthritis research. It is also an excellent networking and client appreciation opportunity.
Presented in an elegant cocktail format, the ARThritis Soirée offers:
- Delicious hors d’oeuvres, champagne, and award-winning BC wines
- Sumptuous caviar compliments of Northern Divine Caviar
- Exquisite Prize Draw
- Fantastic Art, Live, and Silent Auctions
- A opportunity to be a part of our Live Art creation
- An unforgettable performance by Tom Lavin and The Legendary Powder Blues Band
Why an ARThritis Soirée? Research has shown that art adds to one’s wellbeing and is a great element in managing chronic disease on a holistic level. Moreover, art adds an extra factor of excitement and depth to the Soirée and is an integral part of our event each year.
Since its inception, the ARThritis Soirée has raised over $2 million for arthritis research