Celebrating its tenth year as Arthritis Research Canada’s signature fundraising event, the 2023 ARThritis Soirée will take place on Thursday, May 11, 2023 at 7:00 PM at The Roof, Hotel Vancouver.
Co-hosts Coleen Christie (Global BC) and ‘Brother’ Jake Edwards look forward to welcoming guests and sponsors to this exciting milestone event to benefit life-changing arthritis research. The ARThritis Soirée is an excellent networking and client appreciation opportunity.
Presented in an elegant cocktail format, the ARThritis Soirée offers a guest experience that includes:
- Delicious hors d’oeuvres, Haywire Winery bubbly, and award-winning BC wines
- Fabulous Fanny Bay Oyster Bar and Northern Divine Caviar Bar
- Exquisite Prize Draw by Montecristo Jewellers
- Fantastic Art, Live, and Silent Auctions
- An opportunity to be a part of our Live Art creation
- An unforgettable performance by Tom Lavin and The Legendary Powder Blues Band
Why an ARThritis Soirée? Research has shown that art adds to one’s wellbeing and is a great element in managing chronic disease on a holistic level. Moreover, art adds an extra factor of excitement and depth to the Soirée and is an integral part of our event each year.
Since its inception, the ARThritis Soirée has raised over $2 million for arthritis research.
Thank you for fueling life-changing arthritis research.